Inside the Vasectomy Test Kit
Home Sperm Test Kit
Contents of our Vasectomy Sperm Anaylsis Kit
- One pre-paid postage mailing box
- Two-vinyl gloves
- One latex condom (instructions and precautions regarding condom use can be found at lifestyles.com) a different condom may be utilized at the user’s discretion
- One specimen bag labeled biohazard containing small absorbent sheets
- One specimen collection container, contains poisonous preservative.
- Print name, date and date of birth on the semen sample specimen cup. All semen specimens received without name will be discarded.
- Collect semen specimen in condom.
- Put on gloves, open collection container.
- Place contents of the condom into the collection container, removing as much of the specimen from the condom as possible.
- Replace the lid on the specimen container and tighten snuggly.
- Place specimen container into the specimen bag labeled biohazard, along with absorbent sheets, & close seal.
- Discard condom and gloves.
- Place specimen bag into the postage prepaid cardboard box.
- Secure lid by removing the remaining backing from the shipping label and folding it over the front of the box.
- Place box in nearest US Postal Service (USPS) mailbox.
- Your will receive your semen analysis test results within one week.